What I read:
- Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey: The third book in the Drake Chronicles; follows Quinn Drake and Hunter, a student from Helios-Ra. Quinn is charming, but somehow all Drake brothers narrative feel the same, they are just attracted to different girls. I really liked Hunter and the ins and outs of the vampire hunter school.
- The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson (re-read): If there were soul-books, The Bermudez Triangle will definitely be one of mine.
- Montana Sky by Nora Roberts: Review here.
- Kiss & Blog by Alyson Noel: Review to come.
- Dance to the Piper by Nora Roberts
- The Sign of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle: After watching the BBC 21st-century serialization, I read Sherlock Holmes books for the characters.
Put on hold:
- Little Men at 51%
- Pride and Prejudice at Chapter 33
- 50 Literature Ideas You Really Need to Know at 57%
- Work: A Story of Experience at 44%
What I got this week:
- 1916: A Novel of the Irish Rebellion by Morgan Llywelyn: Since I name Ireland as one of my favorite countries, I thought I should educate myself about its culture and history.
- Pavilion of Women by Pearl S. Buck: My first Kindle Deal des Tages purchase and I feel as content as a satisfied cat. I’ve been wanting to read this book for a few months now, but it was expensive, even at Kindle standard. Now I got it for 1.69 EUR :)