I’m on vacation!
In the month of February I read:
- Jewels of the Sun, Tears of the Moon, Heart of the Sea (Gallaghers of Ardmore #1 – 3) by Nora Roberts – magical, soothing reads (or re-reads, to be accurate)
- Waking the Witch (re-read), Spell Bound, Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld #11 – 13) by Kelley Armstrong – a rather limp conclusion to the otherwise stunning series
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen (re-read) – because I find myself relating more and more to Annabel as years go on. This is my tenth re-read or something. Probably.
For the month of March I want to read:
I have all these started-but-not-finished classics lying around! I recently picked up Emma again, and review/first impression of the first fifteen chapters should follow soon. So here are my goals:
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Measure for Measure by William Shakespeare
- Little Men by Louisa May Alcott (I’ve started this a year ago! Jeez!)
- Bright Young Things (BYT #1) by Anna Godbersen because I started reading this one yesterday and it reminded me why I love her Luxe series so much!
A note for February Book Haul:
There will be none because I didn’t buy any book in February 2014! It’s the first time since July 2010. Woo-hoo!