Based on my 2013 reading statistics, here are my 2014 reading resolutions:
1. Read at least 10 non-fictions.
2. Read at least 15 books written by male authors / that are narrated by male characters.
3. Read more ebooks.
4. Read at least 10 classics. (esp. for Classics Club Challenge…)
5. Read at least 15 books that have LGBTQQIA as main characters.
6. Read at least 3 books on/about paganism.
7. Review at least 15% of the books you read in 2014 (re-reads included).
8. the-books-to-read-in-2014 include:
- Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld (2014-release)
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- TBA (Study #4) by Maria V. Snyder
- Unwind (Unwind#1) by Neal Shusterman
- The Lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan
- Beyond Magenta: Transgender Teens Speak Out by Susan Kuklin (2014-release)
- Glory O’Brien’s History of the Future by A. S. King (2014-release)
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler
- Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School #1) by Gail Carriger
- Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson #7) by Patricia Briggs