It’s time for a book haul! See also my Agatha Christie Book Haul here.
I hadn’t planned on buying this many books, but it kinda happened… as always.
The first two books The Introvert’s Way: Living a Quiet Life in a Noisy World by Sophia Dembling (so far not ground-breaking) and Leise Menschen – starke Wirkung by Sylvia Löhken (ditto, but better) are both about introversion. I bought this book before I changed my topic for a presentation from introversion / extraversion to Selbstjustiz.
The next batch contains following books –
- Just One Year by Gayle Forman, the sequel / companion to Just One Day
- In the Woods by Tana French, a mystery / crime novel by an Irish author, recommended to me by a friend of mine
- The Agony of Alice by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor (the ebook – one can hardly see it), after reading this rather awesome Alice 101 post.
- Little Women (containing Good Wives) by Louisa May Alcott, finally – a physical copy!
- Little Men by Louisa May Alcott, so I can finish the last quarter of the book by turning actual pages
- Jo’s Boys by Louisa May Alcott, already looking forward to it!