I’m switching my weekly reading updates to monthly ones, along with monthly book haul and TBR. So the last “Friday” Reading Update fell on today, the last day of July!
Since the last update, I read…
- Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson #3) by Patricia Briggs
- Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson #4) by Patricia Briggs
- Song of the Sparrow by Lisa Ann Sandell
- My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1) by Rachel Vincent
- My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers #2) by Rachel Vincent
- Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega #1) by Patricia Briggs
- 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove #1) by Debbie Macomber: Review to come…
- Wild Swan by Jung Chang: Actually listened to this one while my sister read it aloud. Since I’m not counting this towards my Summer Project, I won’t review this one.
And I am currently reading…
- A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1) by George R. R. Martin: About one-third through, and absolutely hooked!
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë: It feels so different from the Korean translation edition that I read four years ago….
- Quiet by Susan Cain: Different from what I expected – so many studies! – but absolutely fascinating.