What I read:
- Rainbow Boys by Alex Sanchez (re-read): Now twelve years after the first publication of this book, I hope the world has gotten better for the LGBTQQI youth and grown-ups.
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry: The romance was too sappy and dominant in the story for my liking. Definitely intrigued by Echo’s memory loss / traumatic experience and Noah’s foster family clashes.
- A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle: I keep picturing BBC’s 21st-century Sherlock and Watson… other than that, pretty good story.
- Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey: Quick-paced battle-romance story. I read these only because of the Drakes. Okay, I like Lucy and Isabeau, too. Especially the latter’s past was interesting.
What I’m reading: You know, the usual.
- Pride and Prejudice
- Little Men
- 50 Literature Ideas You Really Need to Know
- Montana Sky
- Work: A Story of Experience
- Dance to the Piper by Nora Roberts
What else is new:
By the time this is published, I will still be gone – after my high school graduation and ball (something like the American prom, I guess) on Saturday, my seven friends and I will have boarded on a train to Szczecin, and from Szczecin to Pobierowo on a bus. My friends and I are taking a graduation trip separately from the rest of the class. I’ll be back next week ;)