What I read:
- Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead: A quick, relaxing read between the demanding classics; read review
- Among the Nameless Stars by Diana Peterfreund: The prequel to For Darkness Shows Stars; follows Kai as he struggles through Channel City to make a name for himself as a Post-Reductionist
What I’m (still) currently reading: Well, let’s see, how many is it now?
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: current progress: Chapter 33
- Little Men by Louisa May Alcott: no progress; 46% on Kindle – just like last week.
- Work: A Story of Experience by Louisa May Alcott: Christie’s tale is getting quite Christian and also very… tangled. Current progress: 44% on Kindle
- 50 Literature Ideas You Really Need To Know by John Sutherland: current progress: 40% on Kindle
- Hunger by Michael Grant: no progress
- Violet on the Runway by Melissa Walker: no progress
- Divided in Death by J. D. Robb: It’s been ten months or so since my last full-length In Death book, Imitation in Death. Current progress: in the middle of Chapter 4, or page 61 of my mass market paperback edition.
What I got this week: Actually nothing! I’m really proud of myself!