What I read:
None. I swear, three people have already asked me whether I’m reading hundreds of books in my free time now that I have so much of it. Nope, it’s almost the opposite. I am reading – just slowly in short sections.
What I’m reading now:
- Little Men by Louisa May Alcott: Actually started this one back in March (or was it February? I think it was March.). Current progress: 46% on Kindle
- Work: A Story of Experience by Louisa May Alcott: So different from her Little Women series, but still enjoying it (so far), more or less. Current progress: 20% on Kindle
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (re-read): Noticing much more than just from watching the BBC serialization. Current progress: page 95 in my Wordsworth Editions copy or, Chapter 25
- 50 Literature Ideas You Really Need to Know by John Sutherland: This book is really useful and interesting! A lot of refrences to classic works and their authors; a must-read if you are a classic-fan and want to know more about each aspect that has to do with books, reading and intepreting. Current progress: 21% on my Kindle
- Hunger (Gone #2) by Michael Grant: Haven’t touched this one this week, I have to confess. I will pick this up as soon as I’m done with one of those three classics. Current progress: on page 189 of the American edition or, Chapter 14.
- Violet on the Runway (Violet #1) by Melissa Walker: Also put on halt. I feel so bad *no sarcasm intended*. Current progess: page 116 of my copy (Chapter 14)
What I got since last Friday:
- 50 Literature Ideas You Really Need to Know by John Sutherland: I’ve wanted to read this one for some time, and I downloaded it on my Kindle on a whim. Also currently reading.
- Red Glove (Curse Worker #2) by Holly Black
- My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi
- Ashfall (Ashfall #1) by Mike Mullin